June 08, 2012

Fwd: St Mark's Evangelical Lutheran Church

I meant to say that Linda Collins, Noah Turner and I are at Synod Assembly!  Sorry Linda! 

I need more practice typing on my phone and tracking what I'm doing! 

Seder you in church- 9 an for The Help book study and then worship!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "St Mark's ELCA" <jayhaugen@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 8, 2012 9:06 AM
Subject: St Mark's Evangelical Lutheran Church
To: <pastor@stmarkselca.com>

St Mark's Evangelical Lutheran Church


Synod Assembly worship

Posted: 07 Jun 2012 06:55 PM PDT

Noah Turner and I are at Synod Assembly worship outside.  Here is the altar made for this event!

Thank you for your prayers!

You are subscribed to email updates from St Mark's ELCA
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google
Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610